Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Pro

Old Aug 30, 2010, 08:02 AM   #1
Crigget
macrumors newbie

Macbook pro mouse stuck/will start marking text whenever i move my mouse over it.

On my macbook pro if i just click once the mouse will stuck and if i move my mouse over a small text, the text will be marked without me clicking or doing anything else than moving it. And yes, I have tried to click once whenever it happens since it has a function where you just have to click once, move the mouse to mark something and then click again to stop.
Sorry if I'm unclear.
Please respond with a question if you wish to help and do not understand what i mean
Crigget is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2010, 07:11 AM   #2
mckechg
macrumors newbie

I have the exact same issue. it is resolved by Apple + Tab and then the focus changes. but it is serioulsy annoying.

any suggestions?

g./
mckechg is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Pro