Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Sep 1, 2010, 09:29 AM   #1
BuckWright
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Should I wait to buy?

Should I buy an TV now or wait until after the announcement?


Sorry, I know it's an asinine thread. I'm just recalling all the similar ones I've read over the past few years.
BuckWright is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2010, 09:31 AM   #2
alectheking
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: cali coast
serious? you can't wait 3 hours?
__________________
ipad mini retina; iphone 5s; retina mbp; ac time capsule; apple tv.
alectheking is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2010, 09:31 AM   #3
gusapple
macrumors 6502a
 
gusapple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The alphabetically sixth to last state.
Send a message via MSN to gusapple
I think you should wait. You will regret not waiting when you see the next new thing.
__________________
The Internet; where men are women, women are men, and children are the FBI.
gusapple is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2010, 10:50 AM   #4
Dan--
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
You should definitely... DEFINITELY get it now. You don't have much time left. Who knows what'll happen at today's event. The new one could totally suck, and upon realizing that, Apple will be sure to raise the price on the current one.
Dan-- is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How long should I wait to buy??? Jayrod Buying Tips and Advice 13 Jul 19, 2006 09:31 PM
How long should I wait to buy a mini MacMusicMan69 Buying Tips and Advice 9 Feb 21, 2006 01:13 PM
Should I wait to buy new iMac? bobbyMAC Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive) 12 Jan 3, 2005 07:50 PM
how long should i wait? [to buy a G5] goofbol16 Macintosh Computers 6 Apr 25, 2004 01:10 AM
should i wait to buy a new powerbook? (new system) alpenkind Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive) 7 Oct 15, 2003 04:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC