|Sep 1, 2010, 01:21 PM||#1|
How does it really work with PC?
Okay, I'm excited with the new Apple TV, but I don't know how it really works :$
So, here're my questions:
1. It has a USB port. What does the USB port do? Can I plug in my USB drives?
2. Does it mean that I can stream movies from my iTunes on PC to the Apple TV and watch?
3. What are the formats of videos I can put onto my iTunes to eventually stream to the Apple TV? I watch a lot of .avis, .mkvs, .rmvbs, etc.
4. If I need to convert them to any Apple TV-compatible formats, what would be the BEST converter out there? Again, it'd be .avis, .mkvs, .rmvbs, etc.
5. I live in Malaysia. Do I get Netflix? Am I able to rent/buy from iTunes?
6. I'm using a WDTV Live. Should I really switch to Apple TV?
Note that I'm on PC. I do have a MBP, but that's my secondary laptop.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|VPN by iPhone work but at MacBook doesn't work! why ?||Jingol||Mac Basics and Help||1||Sep 12, 2013 04:40 PM|
|Macbook Pro fail to work/reinstall on Mac OS, but work on windows||saqxank||MacBook Pro||0||Feb 28, 2013 12:15 PM|
|Recognizing Work Number as Work Place in Caller ID||falcon362||iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||1||Sep 30, 2012 11:36 AM|
|Does iMessages still work in Lion? If I found it online, can I install it and work?||HappyDude20||Mac OS X 10.7 Lion||3||Aug 15, 2012 10:46 AM|
|I use some website callled Outlook Web App at work to check work email.can I use push||aliensarecool||iPhone||3||Aug 11, 2012 11:57 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 AM.