|Sep 1, 2010, 02:21 PM||#1|
How does it really work with PC?
Okay, I'm excited with the new Apple TV, but I don't know how it really works :$
So, here're my questions:
1. It has a USB port. What does the USB port do? Can I plug in my USB drives?
2. Does it mean that I can stream movies from my iTunes on PC to the Apple TV and watch?
3. What are the formats of videos I can put onto my iTunes to eventually stream to the Apple TV? I watch a lot of .avis, .mkvs, .rmvbs, etc.
4. If I need to convert them to any Apple TV-compatible formats, what would be the BEST converter out there? Again, it'd be .avis, .mkvs, .rmvbs, etc.
5. I live in Malaysia. Do I get Netflix? Am I able to rent/buy from iTunes?
6. I'm using a WDTV Live. Should I really switch to Apple TV?
Note that I'm on PC. I do have a MBP, but that's my secondary laptop.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|iMessage - how does it REALLY work? I mean, technically.||younify||iOS 5 and earlier||1||Oct 20, 2011 11:57 AM|
|Backlit Keyboard!QUERY...Does it really work as described...???||rohit6060||MacBook Pro||12||Apr 18, 2011 11:32 AM|
|iErase. Bogus, or does it really work?||braddick||iPhone and iPod touch Apps||1||Jul 7, 2009 06:59 PM|
|appulo.us is this legit, does it really work?||physiques||Wasteland||6||Jun 24, 2009 09:40 PM|
|3.06 iMac SR and 6GB, Does it really work?||papucla07||iMac||2||Mar 20, 2009 01:59 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 AM.