Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Martinsalas310

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2010
Nampa, idaho
So I just installed iTunes 10 on my MacBook pro and tried syncing my iPhone and by that I mean adding new pics to my jailbroken iPhone 4 running 4.0.1 fw..I can see photos and they show up every other feature on my iPhone works except the camera app it freezes on the screen where it looks like a picture is being taken and it just completely freezes everything..I tried turning off and on and respringing and nothing seems to work. I don't want to restore yet because I have tons of apps I updated for the retina display..anything I can try to do? Any of u guys have same problem?

Martinsalas310

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2010
Nampa, idaho
Ha well thanks but I really don't know what to do..I think I might erase all pictures on iPhone through sync and see if it's maybe a corrupt picture of any sort..

felt.

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2008
Canada
seems lots of people have had this problem, tried everything posted online to remedy the problem, only thing that worked for me was to restore it as a new phone, not from backup.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.