Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cphirman

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2002
Looks like the Amazon prices jumped back up to MSRP (at least for me). Macmall is offering Touches for $223.99/288.99/383.99 with free ground shipping.

cphirman

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2002
Just wanted to be fair and say Amazon is now back to the sale price again. They sure do change things by the second. :)

techiie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 7, 2010
price at amazon again dropped

Price on amazon has dropped down again than the apple store :)
$223.99/$288.99/$383.99

macnerdiac

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2010
The downside of an outside purchase is if you do not buy from apple directly you may not get the same warranty or guarantees that apple offers with their products. Few years back apple refused to fix an ipod because it was not purchased directly from them but and outside source, for instance best buy. I may be wrong. :D:eek:

LittleRedBird

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2009
The downside of an outside purchase is if you do not buy from apple directly you may not get the same warranty or guarantees that apple offers with their products. Few years back apple refused to fix an ipod because it was not purchased directly from them but and outside source, for instance best buy. I may be wrong. :D:eek:

I purchased my iPod classic from an online retailer and got it replaced at an Apple Store with no problems last year (the hold button fell off while under warranty). Maybe they have changed?

protectyaknees8

macrumors newbie
Sep 1, 2010
I am disappointed that apple does not give an education discount,
though apple uses education as a selling point for the touch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.