Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

smetvid

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 1, 2009
Just got back from Best Buy with my new iPad 3G. Now I need to find a case.

Does anybody know if there is an ipad case where on the inside cover there may be a couple of pouches to hold things like business cards or a check book? I would also like a little pen holder or two on the inside to hold a normal pen for the check book and maybe a stylus. I plan on using my iPad as an organizer as day planner but of course not everything can be digital yet like business cards or check books. I have not seen a case like this in any stores yet so hopefully somebody here knows of one.

Thanks.

tosh.jc

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2010
The Sena folio matches that description, bar the pen holder. It has slots for business cards, credit cards, IDs and a pocket that looks like it was made for a checkbook. It's also probably the highest quality folio you'll ever find, if you're willing to sacrifice the pen space.

r-sky

macrumors member
Jul 20, 2010
The link below is for a thread I started. It provides you with a review of the case I got. It sounds pretty close to what you are asking about, but may be too small to put check book or too many other things inside. It does have a flap pocket inside that cards or some folded papers will fit snugly in. There is also a place for a pen in the spine. I have been using it now for several weeks and thrilled with it.

Hope it is useful to you as you pursue the case you want.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/999826/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.