|Sep 10, 2010, 09:18 PM||#1|
Issue with drop-down lists in forms on iPad
For some reason on the iPad I have an issue with drop-down lists in just about all online forms (e.g. entering my delivery address). But I only seem to have the issue when I'm selecting my state while entering my address. It could be an issue with other fields but so far I've only noticed it for state.
Here's a couple of things I've noticed:
- No matter what I choose it always keeps the default/blank option selected.
- Sometimes when I click the drop-down list I get the standard iOS scrolling interface, but it disappears quickly and sends me back to the form.
- Sometimes when I continue the form after leaving the state field blank I get prompted to enter my state; as you'd expect. But;
- Sometimes even though I hadn't selected anything it defaults to the state that comes first in alphabetical order.
- I can occasionally select a state successfully if I complete the form in a non-sequential order e.g. Select state before entering street address. This order varies between forms.
I do a lot of online shopping on the iPad and I'm forced to either submit the form without selecting a state (if it let's me), select the state that comes first even though it's wrong, and spend 15 minutes completing/deleting/completing-again the form fields in random order until I get it to work.
Anyone have this issue? Any ideas why? I'm in Australia if it matters and we have 8 options when selecting a state.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Wifi Harddrive works fine on iPad but not macbook!||ahbdesign||OS X||0||Aug 31, 2011 09:45 AM|
|Issues With Game Saves Between iPad and iPod||Megagator||iPad||3||Jul 1, 2011 08:21 AM|
|Known issue: WiFi connectivity issues with the iPad 2||Seiga||iPad||0||Mar 13, 2011 01:17 AM|
|Resolution issue with Dell SP2309W in 10.5 on G5 Mac Pro||dwdrums||PowerPC Macs||1||Nov 2, 2009 10:33 AM|
|Quick! How do I clear the screenname drop-down list in AIM for OS X?||ravenvii||Mac Basics and Help||6||Sep 26, 2005 10:04 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:01 AM.