Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Sep 14, 2010, 04:27 AM   #1
beenman
macrumors newbie

Applescript - Import images to Keynote

Hello!

I'm trying to create an applescript that will take all the images (.png) in a directory and create a keynote presentation. I've just finished writing a macro for ppt but realised that office 2008 doesn't support macros any longer, so here I am try to get a grip on apple and applescripts...

Basically what I want to do is have an applescript that the user doubleclicks.
1. Open Keynote (This is pretty much where I am right now)
2. Dir the directory (The applescript will be in the same folder as the images)
3. Add first image to first slide and put the image name in the title, then add a slide and do the same thing for all of the images.

I'm using iWorks 09, Keynote 5...

As I'm completely new to apple and applescripts, any help is much appreciated!

Regards
Beenman
beenman is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming