Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Dec 17, 2004, 11:11 AM   #1
OldManJimbo
macrumors 6502

Send a message via AIM to OldManJimbo Send a message via Yahoo to OldManJimbo Send a message via Skype™ to OldManJimbo
Calendar database work

Is anyone doing development work with the various calendars available to Mac users - specifically iCal and Entourage X?

I am looking for someone who might be able to write some scripts for me that would extract the "notes" field in a calendar event and print it in memo format.

Outlook (PC) has this function and it's the ONLY thing I miss from my days on the dark side.

End result would be the ability to select a range of dates and print all the calendar events in that date range in "memo" format down the page. Each event would show date, time, subject, location and the notes.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming