Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 25, 2004
NY
i went shopping and i saw these headphone/ear-muffs by 180s. THey are the normal 180s but have headphone built into them,These would be good for commutors who want to listen to their music and keep their ears warm at the same. The sound quality is pretty good. Their comfortuable and warm.
Anyway thought i would share. I got them for $40
PS it says the headphones are made by JVC (so they say)

jimjiminyjim

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2003
Canada
That is awesome! When I saw your title, I was thinking that you were hoping someone would invent them, or had been drinking too much V8. These headphones really exist!? Sweet. Would they still function in Antarctica? Ok, let's amend that. Would they still work at, say, minus 25 degrees celcius (ya, I'm from Canada).

jimsowden

macrumors 68000
Sep 6, 2003
NY
These babies will be on the market while he's still working on the pickle matrix! Guheivn Mavin!

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Love 180's even though I don't use them, but I worked in a high end sports store for a long time, and they're quality. I'd be fine using my iPod earbuds with a pair of regular 180s, though. I don't like the idea of using the earbuds that come with those 180s. Hell, even Quicksilver used to sell toques with earphones built into them. They sucked.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.