Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old Dec 19, 2004, 01:18 PM   #1
leftbanke7
macrumors 6502a

PB SuperDrive issues

Is this normal: I put in some burned CDs and DVDs and my SD would sound like it was trying to read it then just spit it out. I figured that wasn't a huge deal b/c the disks were burned on a PC so perhaps there was some weird compatibility issue. I then put in a 2 disk CD I bought at Best Buy. The first one popped up in iTunes no problems but the SD will just make noise like it is reading the 2nd CD then spit it out. Putting the 2nd CD into my friend's PC worked however so the disk isn't faulty. Should I contact Apple and get a new SD or is this normal behavior?
Old Dec 19, 2004, 07:31 PM   #2
Gokhan
macrumors 6502a

chaeck it out but it could be a corrupt file cause mine was doing the same thing with dvd's and after i reinstalled panther works fine touch wood

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers