Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Sep 19, 2010, 06:14 PM   #1
vizionblind
macrumors newbie

no new videos or pictures were found on this device

I get this message when connecting iphone to pc, in windows 7. I figured out the problem. If you have PASSLOCK on it will never find new pictures. once I turned passlock off it found and imported pictures.

any fix for this?
vizionblind is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2010, 06:27 PM   #2
shandyman
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by vizionblind View Post
I get this message when connecting iphone to pc, in windows 7. I figured out the problem. If you have PASSLOCK on it will never find new pictures. once I turned passlock off it found and imported pictures.

any fix for this?
sounds like a very good security function so no-one can take images from your phone. there's no obvious way in settings. only way would be to not have the passlock on it, or to unlock the phone when you plug it in.

am sure someone will be along shortly to say "jailbreak it..." tho.
shandyman is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone