Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stampyhead

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 3, 2004
London, UK
Does anyone know of an invoicing app that allows you to choose the currency of the invoice you are creating? I have clients in the UK, US and various other places in Europe and I need to be able to invoice them in their own currency. However, every single invoicing app I have found on iTunes automatically uses the currency of the country where your phone is registered and there's no way to change it. Is this something that's impossible to do or do these developers just think this feature isn't worth adding? If anyone can point me in the direction of an invoicing app that can do this I would be eternally grateful. If anyone feels like developing one I will be first in line to buy it!

elyeungbb

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2010
Try Sage Software's Billing Boss (http://www.billingboss.com). While it's not an Iphone App, it's accessible by iPhone, and it runs pretty smoothly plus it's free. You can choose the currency, plus choose the language of the invoice. You can currently created unlimited invoices for unlimited customers, plus you can email invoices to your clients. With their advanced feature, your clients can pay online when they receive your invoice (but I believe this only works if it corresponds with the currency of your merchant account). I personally found that I've been getting paid about 2 weeks faster because of this.

Full Disclosure: This author has been compensated by Sage. I am their Social Media Consultant but I was using their product well before they contracted me.

Stampyhead

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 3, 2004
London, UK
Try Sage Software's Billing Boss (http://www.billingboss.com). While it's not an Iphone App, it's accessible by iPhone, and it runs pretty smoothly plus it's free. You can choose the currency, plus choose the language of the invoice. You can currently created unlimited invoices for unlimited customers, plus you can email invoices to your clients. With their advanced feature, your clients can pay online when they receive your invoice (but I believe this only works if it corresponds with the currency of your merchant account). I personally found that I've been getting paid about 2 weeks faster because of this.

Full Disclosure: This author has been compensated by Sage. I am their Social Media Consultant but I was using their product well before they contracted me.

Cool, thanks. I'll take a look at it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.