Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

timbrux

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 22, 2010
It seems that whenever I go to the gym to exercise or I have some time to kill, that I don't have my iPhone headset along so I can't listen to music or podcasts.

Has anyone found a solution that ensures your headset is with you at all times? Are there any cases that have a pouch for the headset?

Or am I the only one having this problem?

lionheartednyhc

macrumors 65816
Jul 13, 2009
It seems that whenever I go to the gym to exercise or I have some time to kill, that I don't have my iPhone headset along so I can't listen to music or podcasts.

Has anyone found a solution that ensures your headset is with you at all times? Are there any cases that have a pouch for the headset?

Or am I the only one having this problem?

I modded my pants and added what I like describe as interior storage compartments. Someone told me I should call them pockets, but I don't know if I like that name.

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008
I modded my pants and added what I like describe as interior storage compartments. Someone told me I should call them pockets, but I don't know if I like that name.

Despite years of THC abuse, I still have this thing called a "memory" that I use to ensure I have everything before I leave the house. Your "pocket" idea is intriguing though; do you have a newsletter I could subscribe to?

seifer333

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2010
i leave them in my car so I will always have access to it. I never take public transportation so it works for me.

alternatively just buy a bunch of knockoffs and keep them everywhere

Alvi

macrumors 65816
Oct 31, 2008
Mars
I just don't I usually plug the Headphones in and roll them around it, it protects the phone if you do it properly and you never forget them, however having them in my pant's back pocket does the job

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
I have no memory for stuff like this. I tried wrapping them around the phone and hated it. I finally bought a leather pouch that has a pocket for the headphones, and that seems to be working pretty well--but leather's not necessarily something you want for workout gear. They do stay less tangled in their own pocket than they were when they were stuffed into mine!

Having multiples everywhere works well too--one set in the car, one in the gym bag, etc...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.