Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Sep 22, 2010, 04:01 PM   #1
bernie72
macrumors newbie

Applescript and Excel

Hi there,

I am new to Applescript and I am trying to use it to handle a big set of data in Excel. In particular, I would like to use a script that would allow me to search an existing worksheet file for a specific term in column A. If this term is found (e.g. "Peter"), I would like to copy the content of the whole row and paste its content into another worksheet (e.g. A456:C456 = {"Peter", "Smith", "Toronto"}. Could somebody help me with this? I have been searching for a solution all over the place, but I cannot find one.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Bernie
bernie72 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming