Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Sep 23, 2010, 12:02 AM   #1
gosabres1984
macrumors regular

Bare Screen Page?

I have tried several times and my iPad just won't allow it...I take it, it is not possible to have a clear page with no apps on the iPad like iPhone 4 allows?

It would be nice to display my favorite wallpaper app free on page 1. Is it possible and I'm just doing something wrong? I'm dragging apps off the first page to make an app free screen, but as soon as I hit the home screen button they return. Will this option be available on the new iPad software coming in November?

Thanks.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 12:12 AM   #2
SteveKnobs
macrumors 6502

It's not possible yet dude unfortunately, but I would like this option too. Hopefully we'll see it with the new software though. Maybe someone who has the beta already will fill us in
SteveKnobs is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting