Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

caribou123

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 1, 2010
Many of these types of message boards have a "to buy or sell" area. I don't see one here. Is there one?

I am looking to sell an unused Invisible Shield for the iPad

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
The Marketplace, but unfortunately you don't qualify for posting there yet

Forum Rules

Minor Problems:
10. Selling outside the Marketplace. All threads offering items for sale or trade, asking to buy items, or asking for pricing advice on items to be sold must be posted in the Marketplace forum, which is accessible only to qualified members and subject to additional rules; see the Market Place Rules for details. Members not eligible for the Marketplace forum may not start threads elsewhere for such purposes.

Market Place Rules

Can't Find or Access the Marketplace Forum?
Before you can access the Marketplace forum, you need a minimum post count of 250, as displayed in your User Profile, and you must have been a MacRumors member for at least 180 days (about 6 months).

General Rules:
1. Eligibility. To use the Marketplace forum (read threads, start threads, or post replies), you must be a forum member with user title 6502 or above, which means that you have 250 or more posts as displayed in your User Profile. This gives other members a chance to become familiar with you. To see your User Profile, click Quick Links -> My Profile at the top of a forum page. You must also have been a member for at least 180 days.

nixiemaiden

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2010
you have to be a member for 6 months and have at least 250 posts to access the area where you are allowed to sell things.

caribou123

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 1, 2010
Thanks for your answers. I listed it on ebay instead.

I would have rather sold it here to someone in the community :-(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.