Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Sep 27, 2010, 07:33 PM   #1
Brannon
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
How to automatically send a text message??

I am on a Jailbroken iPhone 4 and i want to automatically send a text message at a set time of day!!

Is there anyway to do this??

Thank you?
Brannon is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2010, 07:47 PM   #2
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem
 
Applejuiced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: At the iPhone hacks section.
Bitesms
Applejuiced is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2010, 08:35 PM   #3
Brannon
Thread Starter
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Does irealquick SMS work? I have that
Brannon is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2010, 10:38 PM   #4
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem
 
Applejuiced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: At the iPhone hacks section.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brannon View Post
Does irealquick SMS work? I have that
Im not sure, I never used it.
I know Bitesms has it. Look thru the settings of irealsms to see if its there.
Applejuiced is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2010, 10:47 PM   #5
Brannon
Thread Starter
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Applejuiced View Post
Im not sure, I never used it.
I know Bitesms has it. Look thru the settings of irealsms to see if its there.
I looked close (cuz i have looked before...) but i still do not see it....

If i install Bite SMS do you think this will creat problems with iReal SMS?

Thank you for your input!
Brannon is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2010, 10:51 PM   #6
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem
 
Applejuiced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: At the iPhone hacks section.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brannon View Post
I looked close (cuz i have looked before...) but i still do not see it....

If i install Bite SMS do you think this will creat problems with iReal SMS?

Thank you for your input!
Welcome bro.
Yes, I wouldnt have both installed cause it can cause issues.
I looked quick thru the iRealSMS features but couldnt find anything to schedule a message like Bite does.
http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=6992
Applejuiced is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2010, 10:56 PM   #7
Brannon
Thread Starter
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Applejuiced View Post
Welcome bro.
Yes, I wouldnt have both installed cause it can cause issues.
I looked quick thru the iRealSMS features but couldnt find anything to schedule a message like Bite does.
http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=6992
Damn.... i actually paid full price for iReal SMS and wouldnt go with out it.... i think i will try a cracked version of bite first..... to make sure it still meets all my other needs.....

I have no problem paying for these apps as i feel the developers have earned the few dollars! But i want to try before i buy this one!

Anyways!

Thanks again!
Brannon is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2010, 11:55 PM   #8
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem
 
Applejuiced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: At the iPhone hacks section.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brannon View Post
Damn.... i actually paid full price for iReal SMS and wouldnt go with out it.... i think i will try a cracked version of bite first..... to make sure it still meets all my other needs.....

I have no problem paying for these apps as i feel the developers have earned the few dollars! But i want to try before i buy this one!

Anyways!

Thanks again!
You dont have to look or bother with cracked versions.
Bite comes with a 7 day trial.
And after that you dont have to buy it, it just displays a small banner with ads on the bottom of the page when you go into the bitesms app.
Applejuiced is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2010, 08:26 AM   #9
BurntReality
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tyler, TX
I think once you try BiteSMS out you will end up buying it. Everytime I jailbreak my iPhone it is the first program I install.
BurntReality is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2010, 10:22 AM   #10
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem
 
Applejuiced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: At the iPhone hacks section.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntReality View Post
I think once you try BiteSMS out you will end up buying it. Everytime I jailbreak my iPhone it is the first program I install.
Me too.
Well worth the money.
Applejuiced is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Send as text message missamr iOS 7 11 Oct 3, 2013 04:37 PM
iPhone: Can't send photo in text message in iOS7 shaunsindelman iOS 7 2 Sep 26, 2013 12:56 PM
iPhone: Send as Text Message MuGeN PoWeR iOS 7 16 Aug 24, 2013 11:18 PM
iPhone: Automatically send text messages lordofthereef Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks 2 May 23, 2013 10:04 AM
Resolved: iMessage (Send as Text Message Problem) Rossagues iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting 5 Oct 9, 2012 01:10 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:18 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC