Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Sep 29, 2010, 05:22 AM   #1
DKatri
macrumors 6502

ToDo for iPad updated

Just so everyone knows ToDo from appigo was updated yesterday and they now offer their own (paid) cloud service for syncing and checking all todos and stuff online. It's really cool and super fast.
You get a 14 day free trial but I brought the subscription anyway. Great app got a little bit better
Old Sep 29, 2010, 11:39 AM   #2
SHIFTLife
macrumors 6502

Send a message via AIM to SHIFTLife Send a message via Yahoo to SHIFTLife
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKatri View Post
Just so everyone knows ToDo from appigo was updated yesterday and they now offer their own (paid) cloud service for syncing and checking all todos and stuff online. It's really cool and super fast.
You get a 14 day free trial but I brought the subscription anyway. Great app got a little bit better
Saw that the online service syncs with iCal, but no mention of Outlook (windows) or Outlook 2011 (mac). After you sign up, is there any mention of Outlook sync?

Twitter: bill_clark
SHIFTLife is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2010, 03:01 PM   #3
FamiliaPhoto
macrumors 6502a

Looks nice but I'm paying 19.95 a year for this. Not when I essentially can get the same thing for free from Toodledo.
Old Sep 30, 2010, 09:35 AM   #4
DKatri
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFTLife View Post
Saw that the online service syncs with iCal, but no mention of Outlook (windows) or Outlook 2011 (mac). After you sign up, is there any mention of Outlook sync?
I'm not sure, I know that there is a desktop app they do called appigo sync which I think should work, check this page, http://support.appigo.com/index.php?...eid=24&nav=0,5

I'm not too sure because I dont really use it to sync to iCal, just back and forth between the iPad and iPhone and browser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamiliaPhoto View Post
Looks nice but I'm paying 19.95 a year for this. Not when I essentially can get the same thing for free from Toodledo.
True, but unless you get a paid toodledo account it wont do projects or check lists which are really important to me.
Old Sep 30, 2010, 11:19 AM   #5
Phil A.
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFTLife View Post
I don't think there's a windows sync client for the cloud service yet, but it's probably only a matter of time. I'm hoping they bring a client out of some kind that will work with 64 bit Office on windows: At the moment, I've had to install office on an old 32 bit machine and put the sync software on that so I can sync to Exchange (works well though!)
Phil A. is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps