Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old Dec 25, 2004, 11:47 PM   #1
deanbo
macrumors regular

Unhappy iPod Playlists

You can't drag a song from a Audio CD onto a iPod playlist and have iTunes convert it "on the fly". Instead you have to drag into iTunes then onto your iPod.

Coming from Apple I would have expected the former, doing it via the latter just seems like twice the amount of work.
deanbo is offline   0
Old Dec 26, 2004, 07:27 AM   #2
Bear
macrumors G3

The idea is that the music livrary is maintained on the computer. And the iPod is maintained (and fr a lot of people autoupdated) from the computer.

Why Apple did it this way makes perfect sense. Yuo could always put in a polite suggestion for this feature to be added, however, I doubt it will happen.

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers