Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BruiserB

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 9, 2008
Is there any way to set "favorite" stations to find them again quickly?

Each category of station has a long alphabetical list of the stations in it, and it can take a long time to get to a particular station. Also with so many stations it is hard to remember the name of one you like to come back later.

I couldn't find any way to mark favorites, but maybe (hopefully) I'm missing something.

ppeng

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2008
It's there, but unclear. When you are browsing the radio stations hold the play button down, a popup will appear and ask you to favorite the station.

stix

macrumors member
Aug 2, 2010
Helvetic Confederation
How the hell did you find that out? I have searched for some sort of comprehensive user guide and found nothing. All that is out there is the quick start guide that came in the box....

pjac

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2007
It's there, but unclear. When you are browsing the radio stations hold the play button down, a popup will appear and ask you to favorite the station.
Thanks for that tip - Apple should make this easier to discover (adding favourites in YouTube was easy because there was a menu to click on).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.