Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bleighv

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2010
California
Can't wait to see them! I hope they're better then their previously released cases for the iPhone 4. I don't really like the looks of any of them so far :(

Hervboo

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 3, 2010
I wish the pictures in the link were working :( I wanna see what it looks like!

Ask and you shall receive!!

Can't wait to see them! I hope they're better then their previously released cases for the iPhone 4. I don't really like the looks of any of them so far :(

Yeah, can't say I'm impressed by these latest offerings either.....

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 238
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 194

suespups

macrumors newbie
May 11, 2010
SwitchEasy Vulcan™ iPhone 4 cases should be available very soon, we're just waiting for stock to arrive at our dispatch centre in Europe. Estimated arrive time 14 days.
--

Regards,

Robert
switcheasy europe team

Mrrikki

macrumors regular
Apr 7, 2010
I was going to buy the Vulcan but after the crap quality of my Trim and the terrible Switcheasy EU customer service I will no longer be buying Switcheasy cases.

My Trim has an injection mould like a cigarette burn at the top of it, it looks terrible and Switcheasy could not give a flying ______ fill in the blank :)

SnowLeopard2008

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2008
Silicon Valley
I've never liked Switcheasy cases. It ruined the symmetric aesthetic of the device it was protecting. The Glitz seems like a imitation of the PixelSkin HD. It's too sparkly/glittery looking and was probably aimed towards the female crowd (no sexism intended).

devyhevy

macrumors member
Feb 12, 2008
Has anyone gotten the Vulcan for the iPhone 4 yet?
I recently placed an order for the Red NUDE and the UltraBlack Vulcan but they were out of the Vulcan so I'll have to wait a bit for them to ship it to me.

I hope it's a decent case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.