Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Oct 2, 2010, 12:41 PM   #1
jclardy
macrumors 68020

Refreshing Photo Folders

I keep my photos organized on my MBP with Adobe Bridge, I have a folder in my Pictures folder called Bridge which is where I keep all the imported pictures.

The problem is that I just imported a bunch of new pictures and they will not show up on Apple TV. Is there a "refresh" button somewhere in iTunes that will rescan the folders for new content? I figured it would do this automatically.

Also I keep subfolders in the Bridge directory to organize the photos by date, but these don't show up on the Apple TV, it just shows all the files in all of the subdirectories..is this just a limitation of Apple TV's current software?

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater