Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Oct 4, 2010, 04:59 AM   #1
Nhwhazup
macrumors 6502a

Any reviews on the new Power Support cases?

Power Support has new cases in quite a few color choices. They look almost identical to the Yoobao slim case which is my absolute favorite. The cost is double that of the Yoobao. I really like the aubergine but want to see if anyone in the forum has tried them yet before making a purchase Also, if anyone has one - what is the material of the inside lining? Ultra suede like the Yooboa slim? I thought I saw a thread that their first run of cases had quality problems. Just wanted some feedback on the quality of these latest cases if anyone has bought one.

Thanks!
Nhwhazup is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2010, 04:37 PM   #2
Beau10
macrumors 6502a

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1008260

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories