Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Dec 28, 2004, 09:41 AM   #1
atif.muhammad

Send a message via AIM to atif.muhammad Send a message via MSN to atif.muhammad Send a message via Yahoo to atif.muhammad
Java Basics Help

hey,
i've started learning Java and im already stuck
i dont understand the difference between an object and a class? what on earth is an instance? what is an instance variable and method? what is a class variable and method?
im reading the Java tutorial on the Sun website(Your First Cup of Java). it seems alright apart from that bit on classes and objects

bear in mind i'm only 16yrs old so you will need to explain in english. dont use words such as arbitary/encapsulate/instantiate(i dont get them)

HELP!!!
atif.muhammad is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming