Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mtbdudex

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 28, 2007
SE Michigan
Anyone remember holding 2 large mirrors parallel to each other and trying to see how far you could look into it.
Well, this is the computer equivalent of that.

We have 2 iMac's; 2007 24" AL is in the basement - wifes craft room, and late 2009 27" is in the 2nd floor loft area.
Recently my wife has been using "Share Screen" to check email on the 27" while in the basement on her 24" iMac, knowing I was on the 27" iMac.
She decided to get "cutsey" with me and took control of the cursor and typed me a note. So, me wanting to get into the fun I started Screen Sharing and weird things happened, like To Infinity and Beyond!

Look here:
Screen%20within%20a%20screen.jpg

I can't believe Apple left code so you could do this......try it yourself.

paolo-

macrumors 6502a
Aug 24, 2008
Haha, I have a similar picture. Two macbooks looking at each other in iChat.

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 107

Bonsai1214

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2008
Penfield, NY
haha, this reminds me of that guy who was browsing the internet while doing a live stream on his computer. he then clicks on the link to his live stream and tears a hole in the internet. :eek:

i've yet to see that video again, so if anyone has a link, please share.

and yeah, i held mirrors like that when i was a kid too!

obeygiant

macrumors 601
Jan 14, 2002
totally cool
Dorothy, who met the wicked Witch of the West in Munchkin Land where her wicked Witch sister was killed, liquidated her with a pail of water.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.