Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Oct 5, 2010, 12:16 PM   #1
gldc
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
48 hours to watch movie

If i finish watching a movie, can i go back within the 48 hours and watch the movie again? is the film still there to watch a second time?
gldc is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2010, 12:17 PM   #2
EricNau
Moderator
 
EricNau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: San Francisco, CA
Yes, you can watch the movie again (and again!) if you start it within the 48-hour window.
EricNau is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2010, 12:37 PM   #3
TheBritishBloke
macrumors 68030
 
TheBritishBloke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricNau View Post
Yes, you can watch the movie again (and again!) if you start it within the 48-hour window.
Not true.

For some reason, some are actually 24hours now, but TV Shows are still 48 hours.. Weird.
TheBritishBloke is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2010, 01:01 PM   #4
gldc
Thread Starter
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBritishBloke View Post
Not true.

For some reason, some are actually 24hours now, but TV Shows are still 48 hours.. Weird.
So would i be able to watch it again and again in the 24 hour period?
gldc is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2010, 01:12 PM   #5
TheBritishBloke
macrumors 68030
 
TheBritishBloke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by gldc View Post
So would i be able to watch it again and again in the 24 hour period?
Yep.
TheBritishBloke is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2010, 01:19 PM   #6
topmounter
macrumors 68000
 
topmounter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: FEMA Region VIII
I'd rent a lot more movies if the window was something longer than 24 hours... just let me comfortably finish watching the movie the next night if I fall asleep or get interrupted.

Heck, 24 hours + the run-time of the movie would be an improvement.
topmounter is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2010, 03:57 PM   #7
KDR
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by topmounter View Post
I'd rent a lot more movies if the window was something longer than 24 hours... just let me comfortably finish watching the movie the next night if I fall asleep or get interrupted.

Heck, 24 hours + the run-time of the movie would be an improvement.
I agree. I wish Apple could get the studios to agree to a longer viewing window for movies.
KDR is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:00 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC