Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MaCamZa

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
England, United Kingdom
Hi, i was wondering, seeing as i have the iKlear solution and all the appropriate micro-fibre cloths, could i clean my iPhone 4's screen with it?

The only problem is, my iPhone 4 has the SGP's Ultra Crystal Screen Protector and i need to clean all the fingerprints off it.

Could i spray the iKlear solution onto a Micro-Fibre cloth thats provided and clean the screen protector while its on the iPhone 4; so i can get rid of all its fingerprints and smudges?

Or will it destroy the beauty of the screen-protector due to the fact of the iKlear solution?

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Biggster

macrumors newbie
Aug 29, 2010
Just use a garden-variety microfiber cloth to clean the SGP Ultra Crystal. It works just fine.

johnny168

macrumors member
Sep 3, 2010
Take contact solution (if you wear them), 3-4 drops, take a qtip spread the solution and rub all of the screen. Next take toilet paper, 1 or 2 sheets, and fold it till you get a little square. Then wipe the screen. It takes off all dirt, finger prints and everything else. Works every time !!!

Turkeywrap

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2010
South Florida
Take contact solution (if you wear them), 3-4 drops, take a qtip spread the solution and rub all of the screen. Next take toilet paper, 1 or 2 sheets, and fold it till you get a little square. Then wipe the screen. It takes off all dirt, finger prints and everything else. Works every time !!!

Or spray some that iKlear stuff on a microfiber and just wipe your screen down, or just use a dry microfiber. Doesnt really matter, sometimes i just use my shirt lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.