Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

linc90

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 17, 2010
When i hit install it takes me to a page that reads the following

Note:The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed.

Modifications

Install pincrush
winterboard

(this next area is greyed out)

Winterboard
Depends preferenceloader
depends libhide>=2.0.4

any suggestions?

also im using an iphone 4

Kaeon

macrumors newbie
Jul 5, 2010
When i hit install it takes me to a page that reads the following

Note:The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed.

Modifications

Install pincrush
winterboard

Winterboard
Depends preferenceloader
depends libhide>=2.0.4

any suggestions?

also im using an iphone 4

Reboot the phone, Not re-spring.

sp3cial

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2010
Hello!

I own an ipod touch 4G 4.1 and I m trying to install via Cydia the Winterboard app. I get this message too and it's not downloadable. What should I do?

PS. I AM NEW TO ALL THESE STUFF!!!

What is re-spring?!

Thanks,
Irene

scirica

macrumors 68020
May 13, 2008
Dallas, TX
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.21.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4 Mobile/7B334b Safari/531.21.10)

sp3cial said:
Hello!

I own an ipod touch 4G 4.1 and I m trying to install via Cydia the Winterboard app. I get this message too and it's not downloadable. What should I do?

What is re-spring?!

Thanks,
Irene

Respring is in essence a re-freshing of your springboard layout. If you install SBSettings there is a button to do this manually. Also, whenever you install a mobile substrate add-on from Cydia it will respring your device.

scirica

macrumors 68020
May 13, 2008
Dallas, TX
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.21.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4 Mobile/7B334b Safari/531.21.10)

sp3cial said:
Hello!

What is re-spring?!

Thanks,
Irene

Respring is in essence a re-freshing of your springboard layout. If you install SBSettings there is a button to do this manually. Also, whenever you install a mobile substrate add-on from Cydia it will respring your device.

graceypoo

macrumors newbie
Dec 23, 2010
Reboot not working >_<

Hello! I tried rebooting my iPhone 4, but Winterboard [along with some other apps] aren't working... It still says:

"Note:The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed.

Modifications

Install pincrush
winterboard

Winterboard
Depends preferenceloader
depends libhide>=2.0.4"

PLEASE help! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! =)

assassin94

macrumors newbie
Jun 2, 2011
Hello! I tried rebooting my iPhone 4, but Winterboard [along with some other apps] aren't working... It still says:

"Note:The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed.

Modifications

Install pincrush
winterboard

Winterboard
Depends preferenceloader
depends libhide>=2.0.4"

PLEASE help! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! =)

I find out the solution of this problem
First, open Cydia, in tab Cydia you select Home (if needed). Then scroll down, select more package sources. In the default sources, you choose Big boss ^^.
Then, switch to Search (also in Cydia), type preferenceloader, pincrush, and libhide in search box, install it. Tada, now you can install Winterboard.
My english is very bad because I'm in Vietnam, so I'm very sorry if you don't understand me ^^!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.