Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

theaero

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 5, 2008
I love Veency. Controlling my ip4 from OSX is great. However, is there anything that allows for this more... natively? Like an application that transfers the display (and even sound, input, etc) over the USB cable? Similar to the emulator that is included in Xcode? But... with whatever is actually happening on the iPhone in real time? Thanks in advance.. this would be extremely helpful to a HUGE userbase, I'm sure. I'm surprised it hasnt been done.

theaero

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 5, 2008
Was always curious what Apple uses for its Keynotes. What is it, and how do we get it? ;)

As for TV2out and DisplayOut IIRC, those only transfer the display to one of the cables that has RCA connectors... not to your OSX desktop, and text input, etc is definitely not supported.

theaero

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 5, 2008
Shame. Are you the only person online? haha I feel like you are the only one replying to my threads.

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
I dearly hope I'm not the only person on MR. But I try to reply to people's threads correctly and promptly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.