Screen saver settings not being remembered - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Oct 15, 2010, 01:13 PM   #1
Hairsy
macrumors newbie

Screen saver settings not being remembered

I have googled and cant seem to find any record of this problem. I'd be grateful for any advice and/or suggestion about whether I'm doing something wrong.

I like to have my screensaver set to use photos from my iPhoto library. The ATV2 allows me to do this. However, if i then navigate out of the settings section and go back again, the ATV2 has forgotten my setting and has reverted back to Animals (which seems to be the default).

I have tried this multiple times and even restored the ATV2 to factory settings in the hope that this would solve it - it didn't.

Is anyone else having this problem? Or am I missing something obvious?

Thanks

Dave
Hairsy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2010, 03:53 PM   #2
newagemac
macrumors 68000

Sounds like a bug to me. I would report it so they get it fixed on the next update.
newagemac is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater