Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Oct 15, 2010, 07:00 PM   #1
amitdoc2b
macrumors 6502a

Apple Tv Music Videos In Movies Section

Hi.

I have converted some of my own music videos and they play on Apple TV, but they fall under the movie section. The only ones that fall under the Music Video section are the ones I personally bought from iTunes. I like how in the Music Videos section you can have them shuffle and keep playing. The ones I have in the Movie section can play for whatever length they are, then it goes back to the list of movies and I have to select another one. Is there anyway to keep them all playing as a shuffle like the Music Videos section, and if not, is there a way to get these so-called Movies into the Music Video section so I can take advantage of the shuffle feature there?

Thanks.
Old Oct 15, 2010, 07:07 PM   #2
chriso89
macrumors regular

right click the movie - show info and from there you chan choose where it should be
chriso89 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2010, 12:56 PM   #3
newagemac
macrumors 68000

After right clicking to "Get Info" in iTunes, go to Options > Media Kind and choose Music Video.
newagemac is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater