Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Oct 17, 2010, 11:29 AM   #1
str0ppy
macrumors member

Autofill not working in Safari

I recently upgraded to 4.1 (iPhone 3G jailbroken with Redsn0w), and now the autofill function in Safari no longer works.

It prompts me to save passwords, but when I revisit the site later it does not autocomplete the username and password.

Any ideas?
str0ppy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2010, 02:28 PM   #2
iSaxon
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by str0ppy View Post
I recently upgraded to 4.1 (iPhone 3G jailbroken with Redsn0w), and now the autofill function in Safari no longer works.

It prompts me to save passwords, but when I revisit the site later it does not autocomplete the username and password.

Any ideas?
I have the same issue. It works on a few sites, but not many. It would be great if they fixed this and we could use autofill for every login.
Old Oct 18, 2010, 04:22 AM   #3
str0ppy
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSaxon View Post
I have the same issue. It works on a few sites, but not many. It would be great if they fixed this and we could use autofill for every login.
Thanks. Strange this issue hasn't been more widely reported.
str0ppy is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting