Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Oct 17, 2010, 11:59 AM   #1
bigbro1096
macrumors 6502a

Cheap iPad Case

Well I am getting my iPad Saturday and want a cheap case to protect it like the minute I get the iPad. Any idea would be great.
bigbro1096 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2010, 10:57 PM   #2
amazonpam
macrumors member

real cheap

Try HDAccessory.com. Various styles and quick service so you'd have your case in hand when you pick up your iPad. Can't comment on the quality but the one I picked up is holding up while I decide what to spend real money on.
amazonpam is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2010, 02:10 PM   #3
prot0type
macrumors regular

What kind of case are you looking for and how cheap are you looking?

Two that come to mind as far as a folio is the Acase on Amazon.com that's the first case I had, seems like they raised the price, still for what you pay for it doesn't do a bad job.

Otherwise, there is also the silicone and TPU case from monoprice.com I've heard positive feedback about their cases. Personally, their customer service is top notch.
prot0type is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2010, 04:24 AM   #4
Nhwhazup
macrumors 6502a

If you just want a cheap case until you have a chance to research something else, I have a case I bought on line that is exactly like the Apple case but fake leather. I ordered it in between the time I was waiting for my Yoobao slim which is my favorite case. I'll send this fake leather case to you for the price of shipping if you want it. Otherwise it will continue to hang at my house and not be used.
Nhwhazup is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2010, 06:05 AM   #5
bigbro1096
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by prot0type View Post
What kind of case are you looking for and how cheap are you looking?

Two that come to mind as far as a folio is the Acase on Amazon.com that's the first case I had, seems like they raised the price, still for what you pay for it doesn't do a bad job.

Otherwise, there is also the silicone and TPU case from monoprice.com I've heard positive feedback about their cases. Personally, their customer service is top notch.
I think I'll get the blue tpu case from monoprice because it is cheap and I too have heard some good things about it. Thank you for showing me this store because I didn't even know it existed
bigbro1096 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2010, 07:23 AM   #6
walkerman
macrumors newbie

Amazon

The best solution for cheap ipad cases is Amazon :
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...d+case&x=0&y=0

walkerman is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories