Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigbro1096

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 9, 2010
Well I am getting my iPad Saturday and want a cheap case to protect it like the minute I get the iPad. Any idea would be great.

amazonpam

macrumors member
Aug 1, 2010
real cheap

Try HDAccessory.com. Various styles and quick service so you'd have your case in hand when you pick up your iPad. Can't comment on the quality but the one I picked up is holding up while I decide what to spend real money on.

prot0type

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2010
What kind of case are you looking for and how cheap are you looking?

Two that come to mind as far as a folio is the Acase on Amazon.com that's the first case I had, seems like they raised the price, still for what you pay for it doesn't do a bad job.

Otherwise, there is also the silicone and TPU case from monoprice.com I've heard positive feedback about their cases. Personally, their customer service is top notch.

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
If you just want a cheap case until you have a chance to research something else, I have a case I bought on line that is exactly like the Apple case but fake leather. I ordered it in between the time I was waiting for my Yoobao slim which is my favorite case. I'll send this fake leather case to you for the price of shipping if you want it. Otherwise it will continue to hang at my house and not be used.

bigbro1096

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 9, 2010
What kind of case are you looking for and how cheap are you looking?

Two that come to mind as far as a folio is the Acase on Amazon.com that's the first case I had, seems like they raised the price, still for what you pay for it doesn't do a bad job.

Otherwise, there is also the silicone and TPU case from monoprice.com I've heard positive feedback about their cases. Personally, their customer service is top notch.

I think I'll get the blue tpu case from monoprice because it is cheap and I too have heard some good things about it. Thank you for showing me this store because I didn't even know it existed

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.