Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Oct 20, 2010, 09:00 AM   #1
johnclin
macrumors newbie

Outlook 2011 - A message could not be sent error reoccurring

I set up Outlook 2011 in corporate environment. It was working for a few days, sending and receiving mail. Now mail receives fine still, but won't be sent and remains in the outbox. I put those messages in the Drafts folder, open up Mac Mail, and then individually send those messages.

I removed the Outlook identity, recreated it, and it was working fine again. Now it's the second day since I did that, and again "A message could not be sent."

So I'm back in the loop, believing if I recreated the identity a third time, it will work fine again - for a few days.

Any ideas?
johnclin is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search