Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Krafty

macrumors 601
Original poster
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land

In progess (currently pages 131-140)

pat974
Icons
(pg. 132-140)

Longman Atl - Cromag Ralley - Translator - HBO - Mon Cheri - Collins - BFM TV - 20minutes.Fr - Installous - Winterboard - Ultraligua - Dictionary - Take Thrs (Atl) - Safewallet - qTwittingCarbuzz - Terminology - Bejeweled (Alt) - Games (Categories) - VNC Viewer - Finger Balance - Skyscape - Farhinfo Berlin - Skobbler - Dizzy Bee 2, (2) - Kiss.FM - Todo - Alqibla - ASTV - Piyoblock 2 - ABC Player - Zumocast - Wachovia - Babel Rising - Zenonia - 1112 (1)(2)(3) - Ventaphone - Hotsuite - Van Daele Frans - French 24/7 Tutor - French uTalk - Japanese Alphabet (1)(2) - How To Snowboard - Radio.FR - Quicklock - Invasion Ironman - Phone (alt) - Goudengids - Geomaster - Skyvoyager - Mathemgics - MetaDataRemovr - Bordas - Dracula (1) (2) (3) - Twin Blades
(pg. 130-131)
Car Troller - Letris - DKV Finder - App Ticker - Whats The Rate?American Airlines - Disneyland Map - Grinchcam - Epic Fail - Galaga Remix - France Inter - Soul - Polyhedra - Nightstand - Learn To Ride - Camhelium - Springback - Stardunk - Air Defender - Pocket Guitar - Ledit - Dach - Pizza.de - Leconjugueur -

System UI
switcherquitboxpat974.png
folderbackgroundpat974.png

bli625caboj
Icons
(pg. 132-140)

Sporcle - ScoreMobile - RobotUnicorn - Canucks

sc89WhatThaFack
Icons
(pg. 132-140)
BiteSMS (1) (2) - Game Center (Flag Label)
Tcraw

Krafty

macrumors 601
Original poster
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
tundra13
Icons
(pg. 132-140)

Doodle Bowling - NBA Live (1) (2) - Hangman - Deer Hunter (1) (2) - Monopoly (1) (2) - Air Assault (1) (2) - Snow Moto - Sniper Strike - Kinepolis - Touring Mobilis - SAS Survival Guide - Coast Guard - Colorblind - SMS (Pink) - RobotUnicorn (1) (2) (3) (Heavy Metal 1) (Heavy Metal 2) - Life Web Browser -
(pg. 130-131)
Time Mobile (1) (2) - PopSci - NASA (1) (2) - Highborn - Walls Fargo - Anscrim Esc - Ligue (1) (2), SO FOOT (1) (2), NOVA Mobile (1) (2) - Vevo
slyfox
Icons
(pg. 132-140)
iBlacklist (1) (2) (3) - IconHarvester - iSmart Dialer - Xpander (1) (2) - FoneHome - Weather Alerts (1) (2) - Photobooth - Knocking - PriPri MARRON - Mirror - Etsy Addict - CardStar - FourSquare - Grocery IQ - HeyTell - BodyBuilding.com - Take THSR - Burst Mode - Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English -5th - 五碼達人 - Apple Store (1) (2) (3) - Wikipedia/Wikipanion - Book Reader (1) (2) - Robot Unicorn Attack; Heavy Metal (1) (2) (3) (4) - Life Web Browser - iDataUsage - Diet & Excerise - Pzazz Sleep (1) (2)
(pg. 130-131)
AptBackup (1) (2), Twitter, Read It Later, Springback (1) (2) (3), Flashlight, MobileRSS (1) (2), CallClear (1) (2), Respring (1) (2) (3) (4), American Express (AMEX), Citi Bank, Bank Of America (1) (2) (3) - Wikipedia (alt) - LiveJournal (alt) - Urbanspoons - Bed Intruder - Twitter (alt) - Minesweeper - Cat Piano - MemoryMatch (Sweet Tooth)- SceneIt! - Sushipedia - Lady Gaga IOKI -
Others
RemoteTap (1) (2) [Panna] - AIM [cellyneptune]

bli625

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2009
Awesome work Krafty! It's pretty cool seeing the same people across multiple websites.

bw1128

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
can this not be a package in cydia? so you dont have to ssh every single one into place?

bli625

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2009
can this not be a package in cydia? so you dont have to ssh every single one into place?

There isn't really a point in packaging all of these icons in bundle folders for Cydia. Chances are you won't use most of the icons. Choosing the ones you want, and then naming them is much more efficient. Saves space too.

Krafty

macrumors 601
Original poster
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
The only way that would happen is if someone was more generous enough to package the icons into each correct bundled folder, which is even more time consuming than what I'm doing now. Even now, with college I'm still trying to hurry up and label these pages.

Another problem with that is we're still in the transition of moving icons to ipad and iPhone 4 format (ie, "Icon.png" to "Icon@2x.png" & "Icon-72.png", etc...), so the icon ID is constantly changing with each update of a program (or can change), meaning you would have to SSH and change the file name and possibly the bundle ID as well.

The Highlander

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2009
What I would love to know is the LOCATION of each of these programs and when a program is using a 2x icon and not.

I have been trying to ssh the icons but I haven't been able to find all the locations...

Although ifile does search, sometimes you can't determine which is the right folder.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
Thanks Krafty, I was looking through the pages for all these. You're a life saver! :D Not only do you have great taste in women, you have great taste in themes.

thespazz

macrumors 6502a
Jul 5, 2007
Would anyone be interested in a package containing ALL the images from the macthemes SuaveHD thread? I used "DownThemAll" to get all the images from the thread. I eliminated as much non-pertinent images as possible, but there remain some non-Suave HD icons. There are over 5000 icons in my folder, and I'm willing to bet that 70% of them are SuaveHD.

bw1128

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
How Do You Add These To My Iphone4? I Have The Package From Cydia That Has Some, But Still Missing A Lot.

bw1128

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
how would you just add one? i already have the suavehd theme from cydia from the insane repo. how do i add to it?

The Highlander

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2009
Thanks for those locations...

I also found that sbsettings tells you the location... It should jump you to the folder using ifile..

FSBW21086

macrumors member
Mar 14, 2007
Does anyone know where I can find HD page indicators? Need UIPageIndicator.png & UIPageIndicatorCurrent.png.. been searching for an hour with no luck! might have to make these myself

EDIT: SSH into your phone and delete the two files above and apples indicators look nicer for now will work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.