Circuloid iPad Game (arkanoid/breakout genre) - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Oct 22, 2010, 05:21 AM   #1
kodz
macrumors newbie

Arrow Circuloid iPad Game (arkanoid/breakout genre)

Hi there,

I just wanted you to know, that we've just released our first iPad game called Circuloid. It's an arkanoid / breakout type of game with a few twists. Just take a look at the screenshots below and watch game trailer here:

circuloid.com

On this occasion we're hosting a contest, where you can win a freakin AR.Drone - it's a four-propeller flying machine with two cameras, controlled with your iPhone or iPad.

Cheers,
Zbigniew Sobiecki

Last edited by kodz; Oct 22, 2010 at 05:22 AM. Reason: screenshot order
kodz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2010, 09:14 AM   #2
MadeTheSwitch
macrumors 6502

Just bought this last night and I have to say I am really impressed. Great game. The circular design really changes things a LOT on the brick breaking genre. Way more then I thought it would.

Good job on the game trailer too. Was funny seeing the guy on subways and escalators all over town. Your game trailer was actually one of the things that caused me to buy the game, so good job. Mission accomplished.
MadeTheSwitch is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2010, 09:18 AM   #3
kodz
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeTheSwitch View Post
Just bought this last night and I have to say I am really impressed. Great game. The circular design really changes things a LOT on the brick breaking genre. Way more then I thought it would.

Good job on the game trailer too. Was funny seeing the guy on subways and escalators all over town. Your game trailer was actually one of the things that caused me to buy the game, so good job. Mission accomplished. :)
Thanks a lot - we've been running around the city with John's figure like crazy for a few days. We're going to post a making-of kind of video soon, which is going to be hilarious ;-)

Thanks again and cheers!
-Z:)

Last edited by kodz; Oct 26, 2010 at 09:19 AM. Reason: hate the graphical smiles ;)
kodz is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps