|Oct 24, 2010, 03:41 AM||#1|
Recommendations needed for apps
Hi all. I am getting an iPad soon. However, being an iPhone user, I do not know which are the apps that are actually useful. I don't mind paying for it if it's good. Here are the following apps that I need:
1) Note taking app (Both typing and handwritten)
2) Movie app (There are too many and most require payment but I do not know which are the ones that are worth the money)
3) Drawing app
4) Books app (Is iBooks really the best? I know there are other options like Kindle and some others but which is the best in terms of price and range of books)
Thanks in advance!
|Oct 30, 2010, 01:05 PM||#2|
1. First choice : Notetaker HD
Penultimate choice : Penultimate
3. Depends on what you want to do. Take a look at: ArtStudio, iDraw, Sketchbook
4. In order of preference: iBooks, Kindle, Nook. You will need to get all three anyway. iBooks has the best user experience, Kindle the best book selection.
|Oct 30, 2010, 03:29 PM||#3|
1. Hands down...Notes Plus.
2. Don't know.
3. iDraw or Sketchbook.
4. iBooks and Kindle. iBooks look great but are too expensive - about five bucks more per than Kindle. Kindle has a great selection too, so I rely on Kindle app a lot more than iBooks.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Paid Software Recommendation Needed for new iMac||bigmacman||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||6||Aug 5, 2010 06:05 AM|
|Recommendation needed for external hard drive enclosure||miki66||Buying Tips and Advice||0||Nov 7, 2009 12:39 PM|
|Display Recommendations needed for Early 2008 Macbook Pro (Non-Displayport)||amjustice||Mac Peripherals||4||Apr 7, 2009 11:06 AM|
|mac programmer needed for app creation!||ozbADmaN||Mac Programming||6||Apr 18, 2007 07:25 PM|
|recommendation needed for scanning software||muzikool||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||5||May 18, 2005 05:58 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59 AM.