|Oct 24, 2010, 03:41 AM||#1|
Recommendations needed for apps
Hi all. I am getting an iPad soon. However, being an iPhone user, I do not know which are the apps that are actually useful. I don't mind paying for it if it's good. Here are the following apps that I need:
1) Note taking app (Both typing and handwritten)
2) Movie app (There are too many and most require payment but I do not know which are the ones that are worth the money)
3) Drawing app
4) Books app (Is iBooks really the best? I know there are other options like Kindle and some others but which is the best in terms of price and range of books)
Thanks in advance!
|Oct 30, 2010, 01:05 PM||#2|
1. First choice : Notetaker HD
Penultimate choice : Penultimate
3. Depends on what you want to do. Take a look at: ArtStudio, iDraw, Sketchbook
4. In order of preference: iBooks, Kindle, Nook. You will need to get all three anyway. iBooks has the best user experience, Kindle the best book selection.
|Oct 30, 2010, 03:29 PM||#3|
1. Hands down...Notes Plus.
2. Don't know.
3. iDraw or Sketchbook.
4. iBooks and Kindle. iBooks look great but are too expensive - about five bucks more per than Kindle. Kindle has a great selection too, so I rely on Kindle app a lot more than iBooks.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Harddrive crashed.. data recovery service needed now - recommendations?||jobpros||MacBook Pro||39||Mar 4, 2014 04:09 AM|
|New audio interface, recommendations needed.||cluthz||Digital Audio||11||Feb 14, 2014 12:48 PM|
|Recommendations please - slim iPhone 5S case needed!||Carl Sagan||iPhone Accessories||6||Sep 28, 2013 09:12 PM|
|Best cases for glas.t - Recommendations needed!||81Tiger04||iPhone Accessories||14||Nov 17, 2012 09:37 AM|
|iPad App recommendations? (List of my current apps) Also, iLife apps worth buying?||MusicEnthusiast||iPad Apps||9||Nov 5, 2012 01:30 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:16 PM.