Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Oct 27, 2010, 07:15 PM   #1
bender o
macrumors 6502

How to make mobile (i.e iPhone BB etc) version of iWeb site??

Hi guys, this has been driving me crazy, I've looked everywhere and the "best" answer I found was resize the window in iWeb and re-make my site. I'm not that experienced in making websites and I don't have the time to do it again (I did an spanish and english version already and made them look pretty good at least for me)
On my mac it looks great, on windows not so much and it takes it a lot to load. But on iPhone or BB it suuux so I wanted to make a mobile version of it but I haven't found a software that can transform it.

If you guys know of any I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

BTW here's my site

http://www.countryhouseforsalealgarrobochile.tk/

Thanks again
bender o is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2010, 08:06 AM   #2
bender o
macrumors 6502

nobody ?

btw why does it look "ugly" in windows? the fonts change and look all pixelated
bender o is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store