Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X 10.7 Lion

Old Oct 28, 2010, 05:53 AM   #1
Matt T
macrumors member

Did anyone else notice Lion's "rubber band" scrolling?

Sorry if this has been discussed before - I did a quick search and couldn't find anything.

I remember a while ago there was talk that OS X might get iOS' "rubber band" scrolling feature - you know, like how if you try to scroll too far past the top or bottom of a page in Safari on iOS it snaps back like a rubber band? I was re-watching the Lion keynote today and noticed it seems like it is coming to OS X afterall.

It happens around 1:03:20 in the keynote. Look closely, because it only lasts a second (obviously), but you'll notice it when Craig is demoing purchasing Pages through the Mac app store. I'm not sure if this is something that the app store app will just have or not, but I would think (hope) Apple are planning on making this a standard part of Lion's UI.

Nothing huge, but kinda cool
Matt T is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2010, 06:08 AM   #2
rdowns
macrumors Penryn

Probably better off discussing that here.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1037124

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X 10.7 Lion