Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > General Mac Discussion

Old Aug 28, 2002, 11:06 AM   #1
awrc
macrumors regular

Another Program That Breaks With Jaguar

I'd have put this in the existing thread on all the software that has Jaguar problems, but I can't seem to find it.

Carrara Studio 2

Fine until you bring focus to another app. This covers Carrara's Bryce-y menu bar. However, when you return focus to Carrara, its menu bar doesn't come back. Oops. This makes it rather difficult to do...well, anything. A shame, since I've been reading Alastair Reynolds books lately and felt one of my spaceship rendering phases coming on.
awrc is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > General Mac Discussion

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search