Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Nov 1, 2010, 06:56 AM   #1
woody74
macrumors member

Anyone know of an app that shows news, weather, email and calendar

Does anyone know of an iPad app that in one go shows you the weather, news, calendar and email all on one screen. Basically something that I can just click on in the morning and it shows me everything that is going on in a quick and simple over view way. I guess a bit like a home screen that some smart phones have but as an app.
woody74 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2010, 01:02 PM   #2
hualon
macrumors regular

I would love something like this! Anyone?
hualon is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2010, 12:20 AM   #3
djlexus
macrumors newbie

first look

theres a app called first look its awesome has all that info on one screen. it also has a alarm clock that wakes u up to your favorite internet radio station. it also has a nightstand mode. just search for first look on itunes.
djlexus is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps