Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Nov 4, 2010, 08:42 AM   #1
KatieJo33
macrumors newbie

Question Can't change the email address in the App Store

Please note: I have already tried syncing my iPhone to my iTunes!

The strangest thing about it is that if I go into iTunes and try to download a song, the correct email address is saved. However, when I go into the App Store to update my current Apps, my husband's email address is there. I guess this happened b/c he used his login one time to give me some of the Apps he already purchased.

So, HOW DO I CHANGE IT?!
KatieJo33 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2010, 09:16 AM   #2
heisenberg123
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieJo33 View Post
Please note: I have already tried syncing my iPhone to my iTunes!

The strangest thing about it is that if I go into iTunes and try to download a song, the correct email address is saved. However, when I go into the App Store to update my current Apps, my husband's email address is there. I guess this happened b/c he used his login one time to give me some of the Apps he already purchased.

So, HOW DO I CHANGE IT?!

go settings/store see what account is signed in on this screen if its your husbands sign out then sign in with yours
heisenberg123 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2010, 12:34 AM   #3
deebsphone
macrumors newbie

Same issue, please help!

Hi, I have the same issue with my phone, I've tried syncing my phone, changing my email, making a new apple ID, authorizing the computer etc. Also on my phone going into settings under the app store and have changed my ID and still no matter what (oh yeah, I even tried a system restore!) the ID on the app store itself says my husbands email he originally used for my phone and I just want to use my id because his for some reason was disabled. PLEASE help.
deebsphone is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting