Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

emreturkeli

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
Middle East / Qatar / Doha
Hi Guys,

I just bought the Smart Case from Waterfield. It's an amazing case, top notch materials, amazing stitches, I'm completely in love with it. But there is a downside for it. :(

I also have a Yoobao Magic Slim that I'm using for business purposes, in the work... But I also want to have a daily life / travel setup, which consists of a SmartCase, a Twelve South Compass Stand, Tom Bihn Ristretto Bag, but the missing thing here is a lite protection for ipad when I'm actually using it outside of the SmartCase??

Do you know any back cover that is thin enough to fit in the SmartCase without problem? I tried Incipio Feather the other day, which looked really slim, but even that was giving me really hard time to take it off from the Smart Case again... :confused:

Or maybe I should do something to break in the SmartCase? so that it gets a bit more loose.. is it possible? any help is greatly appreciated..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.