Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

coachingguy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Well, my iPod video finally died. (moment of silence please...thank you) So, after 5 years, it's moved on to the iPod place in the sky. I'd like to replace it with a similar one used. I routinely kept about 26-28 gigs on it, so a 30 giger would be fine.

I've got an iPhone 4G, 2 nano's an 8 & 16, a shuffle 2gig, and an iPad. I don't want to drop a bunch of $$$ on replacing it, since I used it in the car primarily for podcasts, audiobooks and music.

Does anyone have a suggestion of a site I could get one that's not Ebay?

Thanks,

Coachingguy

iMpathetic

macrumors 68030
Oct 7, 2007
IMBY
Well, my iPod video finally died. (moment of silence please...thank you) So, after 5 years, it's moved on to the iPod place in the sky. I'd like to replace it with a similar one used. I routinely kept about 26-28 gigs on it, so a 30 giger would be fine.

I've got an iPhone 4G, 2 nano's an 8 & 16, a shuffle 2gig, and an iPad. I don't want to drop a bunch of $$$ on replacing it, since I used it in the car primarily for podcasts, audiobooks and music.

Does anyone have a suggestion of a site I could get one that's not Ebay?

Thanks,

Coachingguy

Have you tried Mooselist?

jeffy.dee-lux

macrumors 6502a
Nov 19, 2003
montreal
I've got a 30GB iPod from 2007 that I've been toying with upgrading. I was looking at either upgrading the battery and hard drive in this thing, or simply opening the box of the brand new Classic that I've got sitting on my desk... I've been deliberating on this for a while! How much would you be willing to pay for it? Aesthetically, it's got scratches and a chip in the plastic from the one time I dropped it two years ago, but it's worked like new ever since i got it. That is of course except for the battery. i'd say I get about 8 hours play time max at this point. A new battery is about 25$, I'd be willing to do the swap myself or you can do it if you want.

Or you can buy my Classic and I go ahead and upgrade the 30GB one!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.