Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Hacks

Old Nov 10, 2010, 01:41 PM   #1
AniSaps
macrumors newbie

Is it possible to sync photos to iPod 4th gen. without erasing jailbroken apps?

The title basically sums up my problem...I want to update my photo database on a jailbroken iPod, but alas, I cannot deselect the transfer of applications without erasing all of them. Apple has made this an unnecessary difficultly. I changed the settings to not automatically recognize the iPod when plugged into iTunes, and prior to that, I would cancel the automatic transfer with the sliding bar on the iPod itself. Is there a way to update my stuff without erasing my fun jailbroken apps?

Thanks!
Anitra
AniSaps is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2010, 01:53 PM   #2
AniSaps
macrumors newbie

Solved!

If you have appSync installed from Cydia, then simply go to iTunes---File---Transfer Purchases. This will prevent iTunes from deleting your apps. Thanks, internet.
AniSaps is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2010, 12:52 AM   #3
itransferstudi
macrumors newbie

Smile yes ,possible

i think it is possible for ipod or iphone transfer!
i have try to tranfer songs from ipod to computer and finished it.
the name of the tool is itransferstudio,you can try . i rember it can works for all apple products.
hope i can help you do some help!
itransferstudi is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2010, 08:15 PM   #4
JbNoob
macrumors newbie

Lightbulb Easy

You can use a program called Iphone PC suite. The language is chinese ( which i fortunately can read ^_^ ) but you can basically figure out it by the pictures. It is a very useful tool and you can also download free apps

Hope i helped
JbNoob is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Hacks

Tags
ipod touch, jailbroken, photos, sync