Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AniSaps

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 1, 2009
The title basically sums up my problem...I want to update my photo database on a jailbroken iPod, but alas, I cannot deselect the transfer of applications without erasing all of them. Apple has made this an unnecessary difficultly. I changed the settings to not automatically recognize the iPod when plugged into iTunes, and prior to that, I would cancel the automatic transfer with the sliding bar on the iPod itself. Is there a way to update my stuff without erasing my fun jailbroken apps?

Thanks!
Anitra

AniSaps

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 1, 2009
Solved!

If you have appSync installed from Cydia, then simply go to iTunes---File---Transfer Purchases. This will prevent iTunes from deleting your apps. Thanks, internet.

itransferstudi

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2010
yes ,possible

i think it is possible for ipod or iphone transfer!
i have try to tranfer songs from ipod to computer and finished it.
the name of the tool is itransferstudio,you can try . i rember it can works for all apple products.
hope i can help you do some help!:D

JbNoob

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2010
Easy

You can use a program called Iphone PC suite. The language is chinese ( which i fortunately can read ^_^ ) but you can basically figure out it by the pictures. It is a very useful tool and you can also download free apps :)

Hope i helped :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.