Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

webPragmatist

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 2, 2010
Hey guys. A little help here.

I've had this issue before but forgot how I resolved it. Basically the rows on my homescreen are too close resulting in this black empty bar at the bottom.

I'll post a pic in the morning. Any thoughts though?

It happened I think after I installed a bitesms icon changer which installed something called pincrush.

Thanks.

xela24678

macrumors regular
Mar 1, 2010
Hey guys. A little help here.

I've had this issue before but forgot how I resolved it. Basically the rows on my homescreen are too close resulting in this black empty bar at the bottom.

I'll post a pic in the morning. Any thoughts though?

It happened I think after I installed a bitesms icon changer which installed something called pincrush.

Thanks.

delete it the the things that you installed before it happened. Also a picture would help...

clarenatalie

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2010
hey

i had the same issue, but hadn't installed anything recently & finally figured out the problem is in winterboard.

--> open winterboard and make sure that springboard mode is set to ON.
This resolved the problem for me :cool:

Good luck!!

serbengineer82

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2010
I have the same problem, except, I already have SpringBoard mode ON. What's also interesting is that some themes come up correctly, and some don't. Coincidently, the one I like the most (iComplete 3) does not come up correctly, and rows are too close together. The icons on the dock are well above the bottom border of the screen and out of place...tried reinstalling, but no luck...Any other ideas besides 'SpringBoard ON"?

jluce50

macrumors regular
Dec 11, 2008
Bosspaper caused this problem for me a while back. Uninstalling it fixed the problem...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.