Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ruralguy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 10, 2010
UK
I've recently bought and downloaded the BBC TV series Ashes to Ashes, and was a little surprised when at the end of one of the episodes a voiceover announcer came on to detail what was coming up next on BBC1!

Come on BBC - this is just tight - I paid a premium for the privilege of watching this, the least you could do is put a little bit of effort into supplying a properly edited version. :p

jaw04005

macrumors 601
Aug 19, 2003
AR
Well, Fox adds full blown "house ad" commercials before the credits on their produced content. It's ridiculous.

ruralguy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 10, 2010
UK
Well I can understand the networks wanting to promote themselves and put trailers in, even though it must be a bit annoying when you've paid for the content. I still think it's really strange that the BBC would give the broadcast version including on-air comments to iTunes - it's like having something video-taped from back in the day!

Okes

macrumors newbie
Aug 10, 2008
North Devon, UK
Well, do yourself a favour and don't buy The Inbetweeners, shocking picture quality and even announces the end of part one half way through and then carries straight on with 'part 2'. :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.