Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Nov 16, 2010, 09:48 AM   #1
dino12
macrumors newbie

Speaker system

I am remodeling a bathroom and I want to put in ceiling speakers with some sort of in wall mounted ipod dock or a mini jack plug to plug in my iphone. Does anyone have any ideas or maybe a similar setup? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
dino12 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2010, 09:13 PM   #2
ItsJustafnPhone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino12 View Post
I am remodeling a bathroom and I want to put in ceiling speakers with some sort of in wall mounted ipod dock or a mini jack plug to plug in my iphone. Does anyone have any ideas or maybe a similar setup? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

best solution would be to have a small shelf with an apple dock and connect it to the speakers using a minijack

you would be able to dock the ipod/iphone and use the remote, but then also use the minijack to connect any other audio source
ItsJustafnPhone is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2010, 09:59 PM   #3
FixYouriTunes
macrumors member

What I've done is put a bunch of these little speakers (http://amzn.to/aSx65Q) all over the house including the bathroom. I've slipped it into a little wicker towel basket with the wire dangling out and i plug the iPod or iPhone in whenever I feel like. It didn't cost me hardly anything and I didn't have to do any kind of fixing or remodeling in the bathroom or any other room.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod